Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Scheduling

Whew! We've had some humid days lately! The grass is looking so much nicer, but I've been hybernating inside with the kids and the a/c. I'm about to venture out beyond the mailbox soon....

I'd appreciate your prayers for these next couple weeks. Aside from the in-town events, I have a lot out-of-town adventures on the schedule, and in the midst of it, I need to get two manuscripts edited. I need to use my time wisely.

I'll be leaving in a couple hours to go to my parents to pick up Tim who has been staying there this week. We'll come back home tomorrow.

On Friday, Dave and I leave for a quick, overnight camping adventure in central Ohio. We're hoping it will be a time of relaxation and connection with God and each other.

Then Monday morning I leave for my parents' again, and on Tuesday the kids and I will spend the whole day at the county fair with my dad, who loves to take us every year. It's a very fun tradition.

Next Thursday is the 3rd monthly LifeCare meeting, and then on Friday, I may be going to Indy for the weekend to see a friend I haven't seen in 18 years, as well as tour my father-in-law's ice cream plant and visit a church that may be interested in implementing CarePoint materials.

If you sense God's leading, please pray for each of these events...and the manuscripts. I long for God to do amazing things through each of them. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.