Sunday, March 4, 2007

the blogging thing

I decided to try the blogging thing as a way to keep those who are interested informed, primarily, on all the CarePoint updates. And this way, it's easy for anyone to send a quick and easy comment or question as well...and please, please do so.

I'll also keep you informed on changes that are happening in our lives--there seem to be many new and exciting things relating to ministry these days, and I will be writing about that soon.

You will also, occasionally, get some previews of whatever book content I'm working on...it's hard to keep my mouth shut (or my fingers still) when God is speaking to me. It just pours out of me like it did with David in Psalm 40 when he said "I delight to do Your will, ...I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O Lord."

I will certainly include prayer requests as well. Especially when my work load gets heavy, like right now through April, I get weary and I need prayer. I would be so grateful for anyone willing to pray for me, especially through these times.

Thanks so much for reading. I will be writing more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I bookmarked your page, and look forward to reading your updates.