Saturday, March 17, 2007

God pouring out his glory

I've been very, very consumed with editing workbooks, for the next round (phase 3) to be released this July, as well as writing one on conflict resolution. I sense the prayers of friends, and I am so grateful. I love what I'm doing, but this crunch time is exhausting.

I've focussed entirely on writing this week, and I sense God pouring his words into me...in ways I couldn't accomplish on my own. I have the majority of this workbook (Clash of Hope) written...about three more chapters to go. I hope to have it completed in the next week. I am so excited about what God is speaking through me into this book...I want to share it all with you now (but please buy it in July! :)

I'm feeling a bit weary, achy, and tired from long days and late nights, so please continue to pray for my endurance. My kids, in particular, are feeling the effects at times...even though I'm doing my best to keep them as a priority. We just don't have as much down time together (a temporary thing). All my time is used very deliberately right now (and for the next 2 or 3 weeks). My spirit continues to stay refreshed, yet I don't want to take it for granted...so if you would, please pray in all these ways.

Thank you so much for supporting me. And please feel free to comment with your own prayer requests. It encourages me, and I will pray for you.

I'm thinking about all of you right now...and what God says about you in Romans 8:30, "And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And he gave them right standing with himself, and he promised them his glory."

No comments: